Friday, April 18, 2008

PSP Homebrew

psp homebrew is a major collection of tools and links to help improve your gaming with PSP. I'm not very familar with PSP but the site was extremely informative for someone who is looking to start playing games.

The site is filled with interesting information. I especially liked the way they set up a error page when the system has a problem. I found it to be very crafty and resourceful.

I spent quite a bit of time on the site and bookmarked it to return later.

There is so much to choose from on this site, I totally got lost in all the information and resources.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:43 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete