Monday, June 12, 2006

Technology is wonderful...

Technology is allowing me to connect to the internet even though my electricity is off. I've got a laptop that is running off of battery power and a wireless connection. The wireless connection is a bit slow and often won't load a web page the first time but at least I'm online. What caused this to happen? A wind storm that knocked over a big tree and damaged the electrical boxes.

I'm a internet junkie in that I can't get enough of the internet. With my laptop I terribly limited as to what I can do but at least I'm online. The term "junkie" doesn't have to be a bad thing. I've learned (brain bench transcript id 191052) a great deal by sitting here at my wonderful computer.

I have not yet got the total knack for posting to blogs just yet which is why I have not posted anywhere else except on my own blogs.

blog comments powered by Disqus